Junction Fromagerie is the newest merchant to join Market & Co. and we’re thrilled to welcome the specialty shop into our space!
Junction Fromagerie takes great pride in offering their customers with some of the finest artisan cheese from across Canada and Europe.
From traditional Cows milk cheese, to specialty Sheep, Goat and Buffalo cheese, they have curated a selection of unique offerings to satisfy all cheese enthusiasts.
Visit in-store to explore what they have to offer and take a look at some of their unique flavour profiles:
- Grey Owl (soft goats milk cheese with a vegetable ash rind from Quebec)
- Ossau Iraty (firm Sheep’s milk cheese from the Basque region of France)
- Brebis Rouse (Soft Sheep’s milk cheese from France)
- Cape Vessey (Firm Goats Milk Cheese from Ontario)
- Buffalo Mozzarella (Ontario and Quebec)
- Oveja con Trufa La Quesera (Raw Sheep’s Milk with Black Truffle from Spain)
- Bonnechere (Raw Sheep’s milk cheese with a blow torched rind from Ontario).