Pier 87 Fish Market & Grill brings you a wide selection of fresh fish and seafood that may not be available in your regular grocery chain. From Alaskan King Crab to Madai Snapper flown from Greece, every day is a surprise at Pier 87!
You’ll also be able to dine-in to try some of their popular menu items such as Lobster Roll, Fish & Chips, Calamari & Fries and Poke Bowl. Unwind and have a glass of wine by the bar with freshly shucked oysters and a squeeze of lemon. Everything on the menu is available for take-out so you can share with the whole family!
With Summer officially here, take advantage of the mussel season with Pier 87‘s delicious Mussel dish, just in time for hosting Summer socials and gatherings!
Drunken PEI Mussel Marinara
Fresh PEI Mussels In Tomato White Wine Broth
Recipe Serves 4
- 2 LB fresh mussels⠀
- 1 15oz can diced tomatoes⠀
- 1/2 cup dry white wine⠀
- 1 onion, chopped⠀
- 3 cloves garlic, minced⠀
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish⠀
- 2 tbsp butter⠀
- Ground black pepper⠀
- Optional: Garlic Toast for serving⠀
- In a pot over medium-low heat, slowly melt the butter.
Add onion into the pot and cook until fragrant or soft.
- After 5 minutes of cooking the onion, add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add diced tomatoes, white wine, and parsley. Stir until combined and mixed evenly. Season with salt and pepper.⠀
- Add fresh mussels and simmer until all shells are open.
(Important: Discard any shells that aren’t open.)⠀
- Garnish with extra parsley and serve with garlic toast on the side.⠀