Join Amano and representatives from The Small Wine Makers Collection in the kitchen for a Wine Tasting & Pasta Pairing Discovery. Enjoy an evening out by combining two of the most desired things, pasta and wine! Indulge in 1 white and 3 red wines from Luigi Righetti estate perfectly selected to complement each signature dish. Guests will be able to taste exclusive wines that cannot be found in local stores.
- Tasting of 4 Wines;
- Food Pairing with each Wine Tasting;
- Opportunity to Order the Wines Tasted;
- Receive an exclusive $10 Dine-In Gift Card to Amano.
- Open to guests 19+. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Located in Valgatara, in the heart of Valpolicella Classico, the Luigi Righetti estate is a small to mid-sized family run winery founded by Angelo Righetti who first earned a reputation as an outstanding winemaker in 1909. The family has always focused on producing quality wines offering extremely good value, and is now run by Gianni, Angelo’s grandson. Gianni is the fifth generation within the Righetti family to carry on the family wine-making tradition. Gianni's father, Luigi, took over winemaking in the 40’s and was the first in the family to consider production beyond the supply of local demand. Today, he is still active in the estate’s operation. Gianni, who took over winemaking responsibilities in 1985, has broadened the line to include single vineyard offerings and wines with international appeal. Please join us for a selection of some of the traditional, classic wines of Valpolicella presented by Paul Wilk and Alida Di Placido from The Small Winemakers Collection who have represented Luigi Righetti wines in Ontario for over 25 years.