Wine and chocolate are truly a match made in heaven and brings forth the beautiful characteristics in wine. Join The Wine Shop & Tasting Room in the kitchen where you will be guided on how to pair artisan chocolate and wine perfectly. This hands-on, interactive class will have you sampling four chocolates ranging from milk to dark with expertly chosen, award winning wines.
- Hands-on instructions;
- Taste award winning wines;
- Enjoy a variety of artisan chocolates;
- Receive an exclusive offer at The Wine Shop and Tasting Room when you redeem your ticket, same day. Restrictions apply, details at the class.
- Suitable for participants 19 years plus. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 years or older.
- Allergy Alert – please note nuts, seeds and coconut are used during this workshop. We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.