Join The Wine Shop & Tasting Room to play with wine, cheese and fire! This hands-on, interactive tasting experience will bring out the scientist in you. Imagine: chef’s hat, apron and safety goggles…then the fun begins with smoking, infusing and brûléeing cheese. You will be guided through these custom creations paired with a flight of three award winning wines.
- Hands-on instructions
- Taste three award winning wines
- Enjoy a variety of cheese creations
- Receive an exclusive offer at The Wine Shop and Tasting Room when you redeem your ticket, same day. Restrictions apply, details at the class.
- Hair tied back for easy handling of materials
- Remove Large Jewellery
- Suitable for participants 19 plus. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 years or older.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.