‘How Sweet it is!’
Celebrate Ontario Family Day in Kitchen & Co. with Feast On® Chef Ambassadors Ricky + Olivia as they lead a hands-on class with sweet potato as the star ingredient! Gain an understanding of how to use this delicious, nutritious and fun-coloured vegetable by cooking a Sweet Potato Breakfast Loaf and Sweet Potato Pancakes using seasonal Ontario ingredients. Kids will be delighted to wear their chefs’ hat and decorate their loaves with a visit to the DIY toppings bar. Health conscious parents will appreciate the recipe, sure to become a family favorite!
- ‘What’s in Season’ Ontario Food Lesson’ & Instructions by Feast On® Chefs;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Enjoy a Delicious Breakfast Item Created by You;
- Complimentary Kids’ Chef Hat and Activity Sheet;
- Hands-On Experience;
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Loaf Recipe and Fact Sheet.
- Open to Kids 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Ricky + Olivia
With effervescent energy and discerning palates, you’ll find Feast On® Chef Ambassadors Ricky+Olivia popping up in and around Toronto with delicious dishes showcasing Ontario food and drink. Feast On® is a certification for Ontario restaurants committed to sourcing local food and drink. From food trucks to fine dining, Feast On® restaurants are providing a delicious and uniquely Ontario culinary experience.