The ultimate superfood, cacao—this dried seed at the root of chocolate is one of the highest sources of magnesium in nature, packed with antioxidants, calcium, zinc, copper and selenium. In fact, cacao contains more antioxidants per gram than blueberries, goji berries, red wine, raisins, prunes and even pomegranates!
Join Sarah & Tiffany in the kitchen as they guide you on how to make their delicious superfood brownies using organic raw cacao. These fudgy Cacao Brownies are ultra-rich, moist, chewy, chocolaty and best of all, they are guilt free. There an instant mood-booster and fun to make. In this hands on workshop you will learn the techniques of making the perfect, cacao chocolate brownie using all natural, organic ingredients. You will also learn the difference between cocoa and cacao, exploring the incredible health and wellness benefits of cacao and about the cold-pressing process that renders this superfood. Enjoy your sweet creation with a mug of the Humble Roots in house Maca Hot Chocolate…crunch and sip!
- Hand-on culinary lesson by Registered Holistic Nutritionists;
- Enjoy your brownie creation;
- Complimentary in-house Maca Hot Chocolate;
- Printed take-home recipes;
- Receive an exclusive 15% off your same day purchase at Humble Roots Organics when you redeem your class receipt.
- Hair Tied Back
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Suitable for tween, teens and adults. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Co-Owners Sarah & Tiffany
Meet co-owners Sarah & Tiffany! Their journey began in a raw food kitchen. How they came together was simply a love for being in the kitchen and a desire to work with wholesome food. Working together they quickly realized that they shared the same passion for working with organic, whole foods. Sarah & Tiffany found it fascinating that you could take just a few simple raw ingredients and turn it into a something so delicious. It wasn't just the recipes that they were mesmerized by, their bodies were loving it too! Seeing the impact their food was having on their bodies led them to wanting to explore more about whole foods and the power of food. In September 2014, they enrolled themselves in the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. As Registered Holistic Nutritionists, they decided to share their knowledge through what they love doing most …creating wholesome, alive, organic recipes!