Take your final days of backyard and cottage entertaining to the next level! Join The Wine Shop and Tasting Room and learn to be your own mixologist! You will be taught how to make a Mogria (Mojito meets Sangria) and a Red Sangria and you will also enjoy refreshing ciders. All of these concoctions will be perfectly paired with delightful summer snacks. You will leave with new entertaining ideas to impress your friends this September! See you there!
- Hands-on instructions by an expert;
- Taste a variety of summer sipper drinks;
- Enjoy summer snack pairings;
- Receive an exclusive same-day offer at The Wine Shop and Tasting Room when you redeem your ticket receipt. Restrictions apply, details at the class.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 years or older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.