Dessert is about to get scary-sweet! This Kids in the Kitchen workshop will have little chefs mixing, baking, decorating and devouring “Dirt’n Bugs Cupcakes” and “Cereal Killer Cookies”! Creature Feature: Fight your fears with a tasty selection of sweet insect treats – yes, edible bugs are a thing and will add a pinch of creepy to this fun kid’s workshop.
- Kids will Learn Basic Culinary Techniques & Important Safety Tips;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Take Home Container;
- Receive an exclusive 25% off your same-day purchase at Sugar King Factory when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Open to Kids 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.