“If you build it, yum yum yum!” Junior chefs and aspiring architects will come together in this gingerbread house decorating competition. Competitors will be provided with the yummy frames of the house and a painter’s palette of decorating ingredients to make their houses unique. Chef Julian Pancer will lead the kid’s in proper decorating techniques and will be judging the final creations. The winner/winning team will receive a special prize from Sugar King. Junior chefs will then be able to take their houses home to enjoy with family and friends!
- Kids will Learn Basic Culinary Techniques & Important Safety Tips;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Take Home Container;
- Receive an exclusive 25% off your same-day purchase at Sugar King Factory when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- You could win a Kids Baking Gift Set valued at $30, compliments of Stokes!
- Open to Kids 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket Permits 1 Child. Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.