For the third year in a row, Starbucks is bringing back our Indonesia West Java Reserve Roast. This returning favourite is often the first taste of the great coffee grown in the unique terroir of the Preanger (pree-unger) region of West Java. Dubbed the “abode of the gods” by locals, the Preanger region in West Java feels distinctly otherworldly — prolific rainfall, black volcanic earth and lush rainforest shade trees abound to form ideal coffee-growing conditions. Guests will enjoy this amazing coffee brewed 3 ways- French Press, Clover and Iced. Join us as we rediscover this unique and treasured coffee.
- Coffee Tasting led by a Starbucks Expert;
- Experience Indonesia West Java 3 ways;
- Enjoy a Custom Food Pairing;
- Receive a Complimentary Reusable Starbucks cup & $5 Starbucks Gift Card;
- A bag of Indonesia West Java ($20 Value) to Take Home and Enjoy.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Jodi Pollak is a highly experienced operations manager with a vast knowledge base of the coffee spectrum.