This St. Patrick’s Day, Sugar King Factory and Chef Julian paint the town green! Kids and families will make, bake and decorate an assortment of green and Irish treats to enjoy and take home. Guests will be preparing: Shamrock Shakes, Lucky Pancakes and Green Tea Cupcakes decorated with a sweet array of Sugar King offerings. Dress in your favourite greens and follow the rainbow to the kitchen (pot of gold not included)!
- Kids will Learn Basic Culinary Techniques & Important Safety Tips;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Take Home Container for Your Creations;
- Receive an exclusive 25% off your same-day purchase at Sugar King Factory when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Open to Kids 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.