Thanks to Chile’s counter-seasonal harvest, the world has access to a variety of fresh fruit, year round. From cherries, blueberries, grapes and stone fruit, to apples, pears, kiwifruit and citrus, Chile offers a bounty of quality, delicious fruits. Join Giancarlo Trimarchi, Partner at Vince’s Market, in tasting and trying the seasonal fruits from Chile both fresh picked and also in some simple to follow recipes.
- Tutorial on Health Benefits and Uses;
- Enjoy Various Types of Fruits
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
Giancarlo Trimarchi is a Partner of Vince’s Market, a regional independent grocer with five locations and a central commissary surrounding the GTA and a current member of the Board of Directors for CFIG. Giancarlo is a second-generation grocer and his primary responsibilities are as the organization’s Chief Financial Officer and Director of Marketing. Having grown up in the business, Giancarlo learned that their business was only as strong as the team that supported it – including the customers, vendors and the community it served. Giancarlo takes a collaborative approach, involving as many stakeholders as he can in sharing the mutual success. This approach aligns with customers looking to connect on a values-level with retailers and brands and with the goal of building longer lasting loyalty.