It’s the most wonderful time of the year, when bakers around the world take to their kitchens to whip up batches and batches of cookies. Like many Christmas traditions, the origin of this delicious custom lies ages ago, in solstice rituals conducted long before Christmas became the huge commercial holiday it is today.
Join Chef Maxine Knight for this hands on cooking class where guests will be guided through how to make 2 types of Christmas cookie dough: shortbread and gingerbread, and the secrets to perfecting these tasty classics. Participants will even make cookies to take home!
- Guidance & Instructions by Chef Maxine Knight;
- All Ingredients & Supplies;
- Make & Take a Selection of Christmas Cookies;
- Take-Home Container.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Maxine Knight is a classically trained Chef and Registered Holistic Nutritionist on a mission to educate, empower and make eating well attainable and accessible to all. She is passionate about food, sharing her knowledge and bringing people together over cooking while building community and retaining culture. With 20 years experience in the culinary industry, and 12 years exploring nutrition, Maxine uses her extensive knowledge and expertise to make learning fun while creating fabulously delicious, nutrient dense meals, that fuel and energize the body.