Say goodbye to boring leftovers and say hello to lip-smacking, can’t-wait-to-eat leftovers! Learn to utilize leftover ingredients to their fullest and to recreate already existing leftovers into new meals that will guarantee satiation and no food waste. In this class, Chef Doris will guide you to roast and stir-fry veggies which can be turned into mouth-watering burritos, a hearty lasagna and a comfort soup. From food storage and preparation techniques to money saving tricks, this hands-on cooking class is loaded with valuable insight. Plus, you will be provided with the recipes to keep your leftover recreations exciting and far from boring!
- Demonstration and guidance by a professional chef;
- Learn techniques for food preparation and proper storage;
- Uncover money saving tips;
- Meal planning inspiration;
- Enjoy the culinary creations prepared in the class;
- Receive take-home printed recipes.
- All recipes are gluten-free.
- Suitable for tween, teens and adults. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Guests are requested to bring 3 large reusable containers.
- Class can be adopted for both vegans and vegetarians (eggs + cheese). Please provide comment at checkout.
- Allergy Alert – please note nuts, seeds and coconut are used during this workshop. We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
An award-winning chef, Doris Fin specializes in sustainable plant-based cuisine, teaches interactive culinary classes, caters private events, and is currently working on her cookbook, “Gather Cook Feast”. As she inspires others to return to the kitchen, she makes gathering, cooking, and feasting upon ingredients fun and educational for all ages. Follow her @chefdorisfin, Photo Credit: Robert Skuja