Juicy and sweet, pineapple contains enzymes that aid in digestion, making it not only a tasty choice but a healthy choice. Pineapple can be used in a fruit smoothie to start your day, or even grilled on the bbq and used as a side with dinner. Pineapple is also an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese. Join Giancarlo Trimarchi in the kitchen to explore the health benefits of including pineapple in your diet and learn how to select, cut and serve pineapple. Plus, you’ll get to try one of Giancarlo’s family favourite recipes: Brazilian Grilled Pineapple! At the end of the session, participants will have the opportunity to purchase a fresh cored pineapple for just $1.
- Tutorial on Health Benefits and Uses;
- Enjoy Served Brazilian Grilled Pineapple;
- Purchase a cored pineapple at the end of the session for $1 ea. Cash only.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
Giancarlo Trimarchi is a Partner of Vince’s Market, a regional independent grocer with five locations and a central commissary surrounding the GTA and a current member of the Board of Directors for CFIG. Giancarlo is a second-generation grocer and his primary responsibilities are as the organization’s Chief Financial Officer and Director of Marketing. Having grown up in the business, Giancarlo learned that their business was only as strong as the team that supported it – including the customers, vendors and the community it served. Giancarlo takes a collaborative approach, involving as many stakeholders as he can in sharing the mutual success. This approach aligns with customers looking to connect on a values-level with retailers and brands and with the goal of building longer lasting loyalty.