Who doesn’t love a good party? Celebrate the New Year with Jennifer McConnell from FreshBaked, as she teaches you how to make your next party the talk of the town! A beautifully arranged Charcuterie board featuring Finlandia cured Canadian Salmon, Homemade Grainy Mustard and Freshly Baked EVO Crisps are the perfect starter, followed by Golden Asparagus and Gruyere Parcels, Baked Chile and Preserved Lemon Olives, Crudities and Warm White Bean Spread, along with a local inspired Cheese Board with Balsamic Fig Compote. In this interactive class, you will prepare all the recipes in the description in a cocktail party setting, plus everyone will go home with a jar of mustard and handcrafted soda!
- Guidance & Instructions by Chef Jennifer McConnell;
- All Ingredients & Supplies;
- Enjoy a Selection of Canapé Creations;
- Receive a Complimentary Jar of Mustard and Handcrafted Soda.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Jennifer McConnell is a Professional pastry chef, artisan baker and culinary instructor with over 25 years expertise in the industry. This includes amazing experiences at some of Ontario's most charming bakeries, inspirational cooking schools and exquisite food shops. Her company, FreshBaked Consulting, specializes in creative culinary consulting for new and existing food establishments along with offering post secondary and recreational cooking instructions with a focus on local and forward thinking cuisine.