Everyone should have a really good meatball recipe in their arsenal! Savor the authentic taste of an Italian homestyle favourite with this 2-hour cooking class led by the MidiCi team. Tie on an apron and learn to make Neapolitan Style Polpetti (meatballs) from scratch. Once complete, enjoy your homemade lunch creation, with a gorgeous insalata and red wine pairing from the MidiCi private consignment collection. Mangia!
- History Lesson & Instructions by an Expert;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Enjoy a Delicious Lunch Created By You;
- Complimentary Glass of Red Wine;
- Hands-On Experience & Fun.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 years or older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Education and Brand Team
Everything we do at MidiCi is motivated by our will to make the world a friendlier place, and to serve fine authentic Neapolitan pizza. We make a continued commitment to incorporating high quality, non-GMO, fresh and all natural ingredients. We respect and honour people, food, our planet, Mother Nature, Neapolitan tradition, and we hope to spread those values through food experiences like this.