Kids and Tweens can explore their inner chef with this hand-on icing & cupcake decorating workshop, just in time for Easter. Learn how to make the official Bake Three Fifty Buttercream Vanilla Icing and then decorate your very own cupcake! Discuss how to take a vanilla-base icing and change it into various colours. Learn how to master the art of piping the icing top into a bakery-perfect cupcake. In fact, you will even get to take home your own piping bag to use for your next baking project.
- DIY Experience & Instructions;
- Signature Vanilla Icing Recipe;
- Easter Cupcake in Tote-Box;
- Complimentary Piping Bag;
- Receive an exclusive 20% off your same-day purchase at Bake Three Fifty when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Open to All Ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Bake Three Fifty’s founder, Jenn Burko, began as a home baker and custom cake designer before breaking into the exciting world of food trucks. Now with a storefront in Market & Co. and more locations soon to be announced, she is excited to be apart of the unique experience at Kitchen & Co. and share some of her trade secrets. Drawing on her passion and industry experience, guests at her classes will be empowered to indulge in their own unique creations that are sure to be insta-worthy sweets!