This Tasting Experience, led by Newmarket Olive Oil Co., will give participants a chance to sample many different olive oils and balsamic vinegars with food – and it’s FUN! Their knowledgeable staff will guide you through an EVOO taste experience with their premium FRESH extra virgin oils as well as a balsamic tasting tutorial. Following the tastings, guests will be served a salad, fresh fruit and a dessert. You will be guided to understand pairings and flavour layers to enhance your food portfolio knowledge using all-natural olive oil, gourmet oil flavours as well as intense, rich balsamics.
- Lesson and guidance by an expert;
- Enjoy a sampling of several different olive oils and balsamics;
- Enjoy food pairing;
- Receive a complimentary 60ml bottle of extra virgin olive oil;
- Receive an exclusive 10% off same-day Olive Oil Co. purchase when you redeem your class receipt.
- Suitable for teens and adults.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Denise Tucker is the owner and founder of Newmarket Olive Oil and Barrie Olive Oil, and isa EVOO Tasting Expert. Newmarket Olive Oil imports the very best olive oil from around the world and balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy. Their olive oils and balsamic vinegars are the highest premium quality available worldwide and they carry over 70 varieties, all of which are available to sample before you buy.Olive oil, which is simply juice pressed from olives, tastes great when it's fresh. The highest grade, called extra-virgin, is lively, bright, and full-bodied at its best, with flavours that range from peppery to buttery depending on the variety of olives used and how ripe they are when harvested.