Market & Co. and Super-Chef Julian welcome kids and superheros in-training to a breakfast making class + training workshop! Kids will create the ultimate power breakfast featuring Mini Quiches (veggie and meat options), Power Pancakes (dusted with star power) and Super Smoothies (banana and strawberry). After kids have enjoyed their culinary creation, it’s time for training with the Amazon Princess and The Web Crawler! These two superheros inspire all by fighting for truth, justice and all that is good in the world. After an energetic superhero training game, these characters will interact with kids and pose for photos to capture the excitement. In fact, each child will receive a signed training keepsake to mark their achievement. And finally, kids, be sure to dress up as your all-time favourite superhero for added fun!
- Guidance & instructions by a professional chef;
- Learn basic culinary techniques;
- Enjoy a kids Power Breakfast;
- Superhero training game with two characters;
- Meet & greet, signed keepsake and and photo opportunity.
- Open to kids ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio in Vaughan. He is also co-owner of Pancer's Original Deli, a Toronto landmark since 1957 and family owned for 4 generations. He is a graduate of the George Brown Chef School and has learned his trade working with many talented chefs. His experience includes Trump Hotel & Tower in Toronto, Sous Chef at Ciao Wine Bar in Yorkville and Head Chef at The Tavern by Trevor. His high energy, charisma and creativity wows guests and inspires them to discover their inner chef. His fun and witty character make him especially effective with kids easing them to try new ingredients and creatively explore food in a hands-on environment.