Calling all pint sized Pizzaiolos!
Join the MidiCi team in the kitchen as they introduce kids to the history and art of pizza making. Learn how to make fine authentic Neapolitan pizza using high quality, non-GMO, fresh and all natural ingredients. Gain an understanding of how to make tender, flexible yeast dough that stretches to almost paper-thinness, the trick for a flavourful, yet light tomato sauce, how quality ingredients makes a significant difference and how to bake it to perfection. Under the guidance of a MidiCi pizzaiolo, you’ll make your very own pizza, you’ll roll it, sauce it, top it, bake it, slice it and eat it. Mangia, Mangia!
- History Lesson & Instructions by a Pizzaiolo;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Enjoy a Delicious Lunch Created By You;
- Complimentary Garlic Cheese Knots & Beverage;
- Hands-On Experience & Fun.
- Open to Kids 5+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parent/guardian is not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Education and Brand Team
Everything we do at MidiCi is motivated by our will to make the world a friendlier place, and to serve fine authentic Neapolitan pizza. We make a continued commitment to incorporating high quality, non-GMO, fresh and all natural ingredients. We respect and honour people, food, our planet, Mother Nature, Neapolitan tradition, and we hope to spread those values through food experiences like this.