Gather up the children in your life for a fun, interactive holiday baking extravaganza with Pastry Chef Jennifer McConnell from FreshBaked Culinary Consulting. Spend the afternoon in our kitchen making sweets to take home, including Ginger Spice Rudolph Cookies, Marshmallow Snow People Pops and Sweet Peanut Butter Chocolate Mice. Warm apple cider and cookies will be served too…ho, ho, ho, yum!
- Guidance & Instructions by Pastry Chef Jennifer McConnell;
- All Ingredients & Supplies;
- Make & Take a Selection of Holiday Baked Goods;
- Take-Home Container.
- Open to All Ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Ticket purchase permits 1 child with 1 adult.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Jennifer McConnell is a Professional pastry chef, artisan baker and culinary instructor with over 25 years expertise in the industry. This includes amazing experiences at some of Ontario's most charming bakeries, inspirational cooking schools and exquisite food shops. Her company, FreshBaked Consulting, specializes in creative culinary consulting for new and existing food establishments along with offering post secondary and recreational cooking instructions with a focus on local and forward thinking cuisine.