Join Craft Chippery and Chef Julian in a crunchy take on Easter Cookie Decorating. Participants will be provided with Easter Egg & Bunny shaped sugar cookies to ice with vanilla and chocolate. Kids can add a little cinnamon sugar spice, chocolates and sprinkles too. An egg-tra fun step is up next – guests will be presented with a variety of chips to smash up, crumble and sprinkle on their cookie creation. Tasty and crunchy…yum! Design your own unique creations and bring them home to share… that is if you don’t eat them all first!
- Hands-On Instructions by a Professional Chef;
- Create & Enjoy A Variety of Easter Cookies;
- Guests will receive 10% off their same-day Craft Chippery purchase when they redeem their class ticket.
- Open to ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.