Celebrate March Break and a love for cookies with Bake Three Fifty! Drop-in to Kitchen & Co. between 2-3pm for this hand-on and fun Cookiewich Workshop. Take two soft, yummy cookies and fill them with your choice of the Bake Three Fifty signature icing or ice cream and then load them up with toppings galore!
Fun Fact – The first cookies were created by accident. Bakers used a small amount of cake batter to test their oven temperature before baking a large cake. These little testing cakes were called “koekje”, meaning “little cake” in Dutch.
- DIY Experience & Instructions
- Icing or Ice Cream Filling
- Unlimited Toppings
- Receive an exclusive 20% off your same-day purchase at Bake Three Fifty when you redeem your class ticket.
- Drop-In Workshop Approx 20 Min Rotation
- Open to All Ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Bake Three Fifty’s founder, Jenn Burko, began as a home baker and custom cake designer before breaking into the exciting world of food trucks. Now with a storefront in Market & Co. and more locations soon to be announced, she is excited to be apart of the unique experience at Kitchen & Co. and share some of her trade secrets. Drawing on her passion and industry experience, guests at her classes will be empowered to indulge in their own unique creations that are sure to be insta-worthy sweets!