Join Chocolatier Jennifer Rashleigh of Delight Chocolate for hand-on fun with Kids Chocolate Easter Egg Decorating! Participants will learn some basic decorating techniques and then hop to their very own creative project with a delicious chocolate caramel egg. Using white chocolate and a variety of toppings, kids can personalize their Easter egg to enjoy or to take home.
- DIY Experience & Instructions;
- Kids will Learn Basic Decorating Techniques;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Fostering the Creative Process & Self-Expression.
- Drop-In Workshop Approx 20 Min Rotation.
- Open to Kids 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Jennifer Rashleigh is a Chocolatier of 15 years as well as a former restaurant owner. For the past decade Jennifer and her husband Jeff have combined their passion for creating beautiful Chocolates and Ice Cream with a dedication to using only the best Organic and Fair Trade ingredients.