Celebrate the season with the taste of peppermint at this hand-on Cupcake Decorating Workshop. Jenn Burko, Founder of Bake Three Fifty, will teach you how to make their delicious Buttercream Vanilla Icing and then decorate your very own cupcake – Candy Cane style! In fact, she will teach you how achieve a perfect candy cane swirl with icing using a trade technique. Discover how to master the art of piping the icing top into a bakery-perfect cupcake to be proud of! And finally, embellish your cupcake with candy cane toppings…yummy!
- Signature Vanilla Icing Recipe
- DIY Candy Cane Cupcake in Tote-Box
- Receive an exclusive 20% off your same-day purchase at Bake Three Fifty when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Hair Tied Back
- Suitable for kids 6+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
Bake Three Fifty’s founder, Jenn Burko, began as a home baker and custom cake designer before breaking into the exciting world of food trucks. Now with a storefront in Market & Co. and more locations soon to be announced, she is excited to be apart of the unique experience at Kitchen & Co. and share some of her trade secrets. Drawing on her passion and industry experience, guests at her classes will be empowered to indulge in their own unique creations that are sure to be insta-worthy sweets!