Did you know February 9th is National Pizza Day? What better way to celebrate than making your own amazing pizza (other than eating it, of course!)
Come one, come all for a pizza making workshop!
Join expert Pizzaiolo Eli Staiman from MidiCi: The Neapolitan Pizza Company in KItchen & Co. as he introduces you to the history and art of pizza making. Learn how to make fine authentic Neapolitan pizza using high quality, non-GMO, fresh and all-natural ingredients. Gain an understanding of how to make tender, flexible yeast dough that stretches to almost paper-thinness, the trick for a flavourful, yet light tomato sauce, how quality ingredients makes a significant difference and how to bake it to perfection. Each attendee will make their very own pizza – you’ll roll it, sauce it, top it, bake it, slice it and eat it. We respect and honour people, food, our planet, Mother Nature, Neapolitan tradition, and we hope to spread those values through food experiences! Join us and learn how you can celebrate the spirit of MidiCi in your own home!
- Lesson & Instructions by a Pizzaiolo;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- A Delicious One-Of-A Kind Pizza Created By You*;
- Hands-On Experience & Fun;
- Dairy Free, Vegan and Gluten Free Options Available Upon Request
- Suitable for guests aged 10+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.