Welcome to the southern Italian region of Campania. Campania is home to the city of Naples, the gorgeous Sorrento Peninsula, the Cilento coastline and the Mediterranean island jewels of Capri. A day’s drive in Campania can take you from fresh caught seafood to wild boar hunted in the mountains. In fact, fresh seafood is abundant and traditional Neapolitan style pizza is the best in the world.
Join Chef Michael Angeloni as he takes you on a food tour through this wonderful region. Imagine the mild climate, the beauty the dramatic coasts, the richness of its art and history, and the love for food that make Campania the fascinating territory that it is. Come dine and dream with us on this Campania discovery – a not to be missed supper club affair!
- Welcome Appetizer
- Complimentary Glass of Sparkling Wine
- Intro into Campania + Fun Facts
- 3 Course Dinner
- Explore and Taste Traditional Dishes and Ingredients
- Wine & Alcohol Available for Purchase
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
Known for his creativity and versatility, Angeloni has worked with many of Toronto’s finest chefs. He graduated from Humber College’s Culinary Apprenticeship Program in 2007 and worked for a number of restaurants to hone his craft. A highlight of his career was working at Splendido, under the tutelage of Chef David Lee. There, in 2008, he assumed the role of head pastry chef. Following this experience, he trained at The Black Hoof under Grant Van Gameren (presently with Bar Isabel and Bar Raval) before moving on to assist with several successful restaurant openings and transformations. While working as Head Chef at Yorkville institution L’Unita Enoteca, he was named among the province’s ‘Top 30 under 30’ by the Ontario Hostelry Institute— an honour that garnered him widespread media attention, including publicity in Toronto Life and The Grid. He was just 24 years old at the time. The following year, he moved on to the highly successful Grand Electric where, for four years, he was executive chef working with chef and owner Colin Tooke to develop the menu. During his tenure there, he also oversaw their Queen Street and Muskoka locations. Currently Chef Michael Angeloni is an Executive Chef/Partner at Amano restaurant & Union Chicken.