Kids and tweens are invited to join the Bake Three Fifty crew in the kitchen for this hands-on ice cream making workshop. Learn a fun and easy trick to make your own vanilla ice cream base and add toppings to your ice cream to make it your very own unique flavour. Who doesn’t love a dessert that’s actually two combined – the Ice Cream Sandwich! Soft cookies filled with premium ice cream made with fresh milk and cream. Yum! Next you will build your own Ice Cream Sandwich selecting the Bake Three Fifty cookies of your choice and using the ice cream you made yourself. Enjoy!
- Make premium ice cream under the guidance of an expert;
- Create your unique flavour with toppings;
- Build your ice cream sandwich;
- Ingredients, toppings and supplies;
- Receive an exclusive 20% off your same-day purchase at Bake Three Fifty when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Hair Tied Back;
- This technique gets cold on your hands, so bringing a pair of gloves is recommended.
- Bring an Appetite and a Smile!
- Open to All Ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Bake Three Fifty’s founder, Jenn Burko, began as a home baker and custom cake designer before breaking into the exciting world of food trucks. Now with a storefront in Market & Co. and more locations soon to be announced, she is excited to be apart of the unique experience at Kitchen & Co. and share some of her trade secrets. Drawing on her passion and industry experience, guests at her classes will be empowered to indulge in their own unique creations that are sure to be insta-worthy sweets!