Join the Junction Fromagerie team as they teach the elements of creating a gorgeous cheese board. You will compare and contrast a variety of different cheeses paired with condiments and an organic Our Farm baguette. Taste and asses each component and gain insight into why certain cheese complement each other and what to look for when shopping. Plus, discover a variety of house made preserves for your board including: Apricot Jam, Black Velvet (local honey infused with black truffle and cracked black pepper), Fig Balsamic Chutney as well as their signature Candied Walnuts.
- Lesson & Instructions by an Expert;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Taste Tour of 10 Unique Cheeses;
- Enjoy a Variety of House Made Preserves;
- Hands-On Experience & Fun;
- Receive an exclusive 10% off your same-day purchase at Junction Fromagerie when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Suitable for ages 12+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.