Ma and Chef Julian Pancer invite guests of all ages to experience the art of soup making. Warm up this winter season by preparing a wild mushroom soup with Parmesan crisp and a hearty minestrone. Guests will be making fresh vegetable stock and will be chopping and cooking everything from scratch. Recipes and the finished soups will be provided for guests to take home to their families. All soups are vegan and delicious!
- How-To Instructions by Chef Julian Pancer;
- “Out of the Bowl” Inspiration!
- Receive an exclusive 25% off all regular priced items at Mas Best Soups by simply redeeming your class registration receipt. One time purchase.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio in Vaughan. He is also co-owner of Pancer's Original Deli, a Toronto landmark since 1957 and family owned for 4 generations. He is a graduate of the George Brown Chef School and has learned his trade working with many talented chefs. His experience includes Trump Hotel & Tower in Toronto, Sous Chef at Ciao Wine Bar in Yorkville and Head Chef at The Tavern by Trevor. His high energy, charisma and creativity wows guests and inspires them to discover their inner chef. As an educator in his trade, he understands the importance of safety in the kitchen, has a knack to host, entertain and teach large groups and appreciates the need to drive subtle branding messages to engage the consumer. His fun and witty character make him especially effective with kids easing them to try new ingredients and creatively explore food in a hands-on environment.