Adorn your door with a beautiful fresh wreath this holiday season. Join Brianna Taggio, Owner & Creative Designer of Sweet Stems Floral Designs as she guides you step-by-step to make a beautiful wreath. Participants will be working with fresh holiday greens (cedar, pine, juniper, eucalyptus) with decor accents and a lovely festive bow. Enjoy a cup of hot cider as you create your DIY project and learn new skills. Take home your creation to enjoy or give as the ultimate gift to a friend or family member.
- Instructions and guidance by a professional floral designer;
- All seasonal fresh greens;
- Holiday decor accents;
- Ribbon for bow;
- Make & Take a 20″ custom wreath.
- Ideal for ages 12+.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Sweet stems is a custom bespoke wedding and event floral design company located in Newmarket, Ontario created by the owner/floral designer Brianna Taggio who is a long time resident of the town. Brianna started out in the event design industry working in high-end weddings and events where she fell in love with creating floral arrangements for these functions. She decided to sharpen her skills by going back to school where she became a certified floral designer. Brianna has been working under some of the major floral designers in the industry for 5 years and is now creating her own one-of-a kind custom floral designs. Now entering her 5th year in business she is excited to mentor and bestow her knowledge and love of flowers to others.