Hop on The Hogwarts Express with Sugar King and Head Master, Chef Julian Pancer, as we put your taste buds to the test. Competitors will be split into FOUR HOUSES and challenged with a blind tasting of an assortment of yummy, CLOAKED ingredients. Prizes will go to the winning house, but everyone will get to enjoy a complimentary glass of deliciously homemade BUTTER BEER! (kid/wizard/witch friendly, of course!) Discover the magic of taste buds!
- Kids will Learn Basic Culinary Techniques & Important Safety Tips;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Take Home Container;
- Receive an exclusive 25% off your same-day purchase at Sugar King Factory when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Open to Kids 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.