It’s easy to grab a variety of flowers that speak to you at the market and wind up making a bouquet that looks like horticultural confetti! Yes, bouquet arranging is an art! Join Brianna Taggio, Owner & Creative Designer of Sweet Stems Floral Designs as she teaches the art and principles of floral design. More specifically, learn step-by-step the process of creating your very own “swirl” hand tied bouquet. This ever so popular technique is used by some of the top floral designers in the industry. You will learn the methods of prepping the flowers as well as plant material aftercare. Take home your creation to enjoy or give as a gift to friends and family.
- All seasonal fresh cut flowers and foliage;
- Repurposed silk and cotton ribbons;
- All supplies & instructions;
- Make & Take custom creation.
- Ideal for ages 12+.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Sweet stems is a custom bespoke wedding and event floral design company located in Newmarket, Ontario created by the owner/floral designer Brianna Taggio who is a long time resident of the town. Brianna started out in the event design industry working in high-end weddings and events where she fell in love with creating floral arrangements for these functions. She decided to sharpen her skills by going back to school where she became a certified floral designer. Brianna has been working under some of the major floral designers in the industry for 5 years and is now creating her own one-of-a kind custom floral designs. Now entering her 5th year in business she is excited to mentor and bestow her knowledge and love of flowers to others.