Join Craft Chippery and Chef Julian Pancer as they teach guests that gluten-free desserts can be easy and delicious! Guests will be greeted with hot spiced cocoa and then guided in the preparation of a gluten-free chocolate torte, chocolate dipped chips, decadent dark chocolate mousse and chocolate-dipped strawberries. Treat your loved one to something sweet this year… something made from the heart (and chocolate)!
- Hands-On Instructions by a Professional Chef
- Complimentary Mug of Spiced Cocoa
- Take-Home a Selection of Chocolate Treats
- Guests will receive 10% off their same-day Craft Chippery purchase when they redeem their class ticket.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Julian Pancer is a Red Seal Chef and is currently Co-Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio. He is also Co-Owner of Pancer's Original Deli, which has been in his family since 1957. Chef Julian is a culinary graduate of George Brown College and has been working in restaurants around the world for over 15 years.