Join Sarah & Tiffany in the kitchen as they guide you on how to make their signature baked Gingerbread Men cookies. In this hands on workshop you will learn the techniques of making the perfect gingerbread and then decorate them with their delicious coconut vanilla icing. Enjoy your sweet creation with a mug of the Humble Roots in house Maca Hot Chocolate…crunch and sip!
- Baking Lesson by Co-Founders Sarah & Tiffany;
- Enjoy Your Gingerbread Men Creation;
- Complimentary In-House Maca Hot Chocolate;
- Printed Recipes;
- You could win a Kids Baking Gift Set valued at $30, compliments of Stokes!
- Hair Tied Back
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Suitable for ages 4+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Co-Owners Sarah & Tiffany
Meet co-owners Sarah & Tiffany! Their journey began in a raw food kitchen. How they came together was simply a love for being in the kitchen and a desire to work with wholesome food. Working together they quickly realized that they shared the same passion for working with organic, whole foods. Sarah & Tiffany found it fascinating that you could take just a few simple raw ingredients and turn it into a something so delicious. It wasn't just the recipes that they were mesmerized by, their bodies were loving it too! Seeing the impact their food was having on their bodies led them to wanting to explore more about whole foods and the power of food. In September 2014, they enrolled themselves in the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. As Registered Holistic Nutritionists, they decided to share their knowledge through what they love doing most …creating wholesome, alive, organic recipes!