Let’s face it. Your gal pals have been there for you since the beginning, so why not celebrate this incredible bond. In fact, this class is sure to reinvigorate that bond as you work together on a floral project with your bestie at your side – with wine, of course! Join Brianna Taggio, Owner & Creative Designer of Sweet Stems Floral Designs as she teaches the art and techniques of vase styling with seasonal Valentine’s Day blooms and foliage. All fresh cut flowers, foliage, vases and materials will be provided for you to make your love blooms along with the proper after care knowledge.
The Wine Shop and Tasting Room will indulge your sense even further with a flight of some of their best selling wines. You and your Gal-pal will enjoy the Peller Estates Ice Cuvee Rose, followed by the Trius Red (accompanied by some chocolate) and finish off with the Peller Estates Cabernet Franc Icewine
- Guidance and instructions by a design expert;
- All fresh plant material;
- All supplies & instructions;
- Make & Take custom creation.
- Wine Flight from the Wine Shop and Tasting Room
- Ideal for ages 6+. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Must be 19+ to enjoy the wine, proof of age required
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Sweet stems is a custom bespoke wedding and event floral design company located in Newmarket, Ontario created by the owner/floral designer Brianna Taggio who is a long time resident of the town. Brianna started out in the event design industry working in high-end weddings and events where she fell in love with creating floral arrangements for these functions. She decided to sharpen her skills by going back to school where she became a certified floral designer. Brianna has been working under some of the major floral designers in the industry for 5 years and is now creating her own one-of-a kind custom floral designs. Now entering her 5th year in business she is excited to mentor and bestow her knowledge and love of flowers to others.