Say feta cheese! Join Chef Jennifer McConnell in this hands-on cheesemaking class, featuring beautiful blocks of brined feta. In this interactive class, participants will learn the basics of cheese making and go home with their very own reusable cheese mold filled with fresh feta and a jar of brining solution to finish the process in your own kitchen. Enjoy a charcuterie board, featuring feta of course, served along with homemade soda as we cut the curds and whey.
- Guidance & Instructions by Pastry Chef Jennifer McConnell;
- All Ingredients & Supplies;
- Charcuterie Board Tastings;
- Complimentary Soda Beverage.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Jennifer McConnell is a Professional pastry chef, artisan baker and culinary instructor with over 25 years expertise in the industry. This includes amazing experiences at some of Ontario's most charming bakeries, inspirational cooking schools and exquisite food shops. Her company, FreshBaked Consulting, specializes in creative culinary consulting for new and existing food establishments along with offering post secondary and recreational cooking instructions with a focus on local and forward thinking cuisine.