Making plans for Family Day and need ideas? Celebrate with the Amano Kitchen crew and explore your inner chef with this hands-on baking and decorating workshop. Taylor Barbet, Executive Pastry Chef, will teach you the secrets of mastering the perfect bakery style cupcake through temperature of ingredients, mixing techniques and more. Plus, learn how to make delicious buttercream and fondant then decorate your very own cupcake. Guests will take home 6 beautifully decorated cupcakes and a few additional surprises!
- Guidance and instructions by a professional
- Fun and inspiration
- Hair tied back for easy handling
- Ideal for kids 4+ (tweens and teens)
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic (this will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests)
Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.