Natural food rolled up with goodness is a reason for celebration. Making them is just as fun as eating them and guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser, even for the kids! Every season provides endless possibilities for colourful vibrant creations and Chef Doris Fin, known for her plant-based (not plant only) philosophy, will inspire you to make new tasty favourites in this fun, colourful interactive culinary class. You will learn to make a variety of wraps and rolls using plant-derived ingredients available all year long. These are great for snacks, accompaniments to meals, and definitely delectable appetizers.
Eggplant Walnut Rolls with Pomegranate Sauce: Savoury walnut pate enfolded in roasted eggplants and drizzled with sweet and sour pomegranate sauce.
Crunchy Green Wraps: Collard Greens loaded with veggies, sprouts, and medley pesto.
Cucumber Avocado Rolls: Sunflower seed, avocado pate with mixed herbs hugged in thin strips of fresh cucumber.
Fresh Summery Rice Wraps: Veggies, sprouts, and vermicelli noodles and maple tahini sauce rolled in thin rice paper.
- Guidance and instructions by a professional
- Fun and inspiration
- Hair tied back for easy handling of materials
- Please bring reusable containers to take any leftovers home in a sustainable way
- Plant-based, vegan and gluten-free
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic
Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.