Calling all aspiring young chefs! It’s the holidays – a time of year that is all about kids. And it’s not just about what ends up under the tree. Kids love to get busy in the kitchen and parents could certainly use a helping hand when it comes to entertaining. Why not empower them to cook up easy, delicious and kid-approved appetizers to serve at your upcoming festive gathering? Kids will join Chef Sandra Katanic of Everyday Cooking in the kitchen as she guides them on how to make cheese ball truffles and sweet & savoury puff pastry pinwheels. This cooking class is hands on and lots of fun. So kids, tie on an apron and get busy with Chef Sandra!
- Guidance & instructions by a professional chef;
- Learn basic culinary techniques;
- Enjoy two culinary creations;
- Hands-on, interactive fun.
- Tie Back Hair
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Remove Large Jewellery
- Ideal for ages 6+. Kids under 12 years must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
Sandra Katanic of Everyday Cooking
Chef Sandra Katanic's passion is food. She teaches how to make delicious, simple and quick meals using whole foods and everyday ingredients. She is a best selling cookbook author, produces demo videos and food blogs and she loves helping people love to cook.