Winter wonderland cakes can be the prettiest cakes of the year!
Fondant provides a pretty cover for your confectionary creations and a clean canvas to display your cake decorating skills. Under the guidance of Cake Designer Anat Aronovich, learn the art of fondant decorating while creating a personalized pastry to take home. In this hands-on workshop, participants will be working with various colours of fondant to create a unique and deliciously edible dessert. Learn the basic techniques to roll out and cover pastry like a pro. Using a variety of mould shapes, such as leaves, butterflies and flowers, decorate your creation into a custom work of art.
- All Materials and Supplies;
- Pasty to Cover and Adorn;
- Take-Home Carrier;
- Receive an exclusive 10% off same day purchases at Amadeus Patisserie when you redeem your registration receipt.
- Hair Tied Back
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Ideal for tweens, teens and adults, ages 12 and older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
Anat Aronovich is co-owner and founder of Amadeus Patisserie and is a a skilled cake designer.