Join Vince’s Giancarlo Trimarchi along with Carl Milroy from Red Thread Brewing Co. and Founding Partner of the Newmarket Craft Beer Festival for a unique culinary workshop featuring Ontario Craft Beer! Sample four Craft Beers from Red Thread Brewing Co. and learn about their unique flavour profiles, the different brewing styles, the ingredients and the process that goes into making these great local favourites. Next, you will learn how to use Craft Beer in simple and straightforward recipes, as well as how to pair with your favourite cheese to enjoy with family and friends this summer.
- Beer Sautéed Mushroom Bruschetta
- Cheddar Bacon and Make Tracks Lager Soup
- Mini Beer Pastrami Sliders
- Cheese Board with suggested Beer Pairings
- Craft beer tutorial by an expert;
- Sample four craft beers;
- Sample each menu creation;
- Receive a complimentary ticket to the Newmarket Craft Beer Festival on June 15th ($10 value).
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.
Red Thread Brewing Co.
Introducing the GTA’s newest craft brewery: Red Thread Brewing Co.. They are a socially conscious and locally-focused company that strives to make great beers, using local ingredients wherever possible. Red Thread is all about creating connections to the people and places they love. They encourage you to get out and seek new experiences; follow your thread and surround yourself with those you love to be with.