The holidays ahead mean that friends and family gather to celebrate with food, drinks, and seasonal festivities. Great food and drink, plenty of preparation, and gorgeous décor make the season bright. Whether your gathering is for a small crowd or large group, embracing the holly-jolliness of the season is simple when you are equipped with inspiration and know-how. This holiday entertaining culinary workshop will be full of tips, tricks and great recipes – lead by world-renowned, multilingual Italian Chef Dario Tomaselli and Anita Heidema, Rich Life Strategist & Health Advocate.
They will teach you simple-to-execute entertaining ideas, appetizers, marinades and drinks for the most wonderful time of the year. This fun and interactive class will set you up for entertaining success and help you better connect with friends, family and loved ones over fine food, cooking and juicing.
- Crispy Vegetable Salad with Goat Cheese and Mushroom Tart
- Butternut Squash Cappuccino with Apple & Blue Cheese Biscuit
- Lemon Spritz
- Taste tour of food creations;
- Smart entertaining tips and ideas;
- Mocktail drink;
- Hands-on instructions;
- Recipes for menu items.
- Appropriate for Ages 16+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Chef Dario Tomaselli & Anita Heidema
Passion is Cooking is about bringing couples, friends and family together through food to foster healthy meaningful connection, and reconnection. World-renowned, multilingual Italian Chef Dario Tomaselli and Anita Heidema Rich Life Strategist & Health Advocate share their lifestyle passion for delicious exciting food, healthy home cooking, sustainable local substitutes & juicing, and the age-old practice of preparing and sharing meals together, with Passion Is Cooking Lifestyle TV, gourmet world foodie International Dinner Club, interactive cooking classes & global retreats, exciting global lifestyle blog, delicious recipes for food and juicing, and their free downloadable menu and grocery planner Together, they integrate their global culinary techniques, nutrition and mindset adjustments to foster healthier lifestyle eating habits, better relationships and more positive lifestyle choices. Their mantra of ‘cook & eat together to stay together’ is born of a simple mission: to encourage people to go back into the kitchen, connect with food to reignite the experience of sharing a meal, and your time, with one another. #passioniscooking