Enjoy your morning sip with Starbucks exploring the various methods of sourcing coffee beans from around the world.
Helping people and farmers thrive helps ensure the long-term sustainability of the premium products Starbucks provides. Whether it’s arabica coffee, tea, cocoa or manufactured goods, they’re committed to offering ethically purchased and responsibly produced sustainable products of the highest quality. In this interactive class, Starbucks will delve into their sourcing practices and their commitment to ethical sourcing.
- Lesson by a Starbucks Expert;
- Sip 1-2 Starbucks Coffee Samples;
- Enjoy a Starbucks Food Pairing.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Jodi Pollak is a highly experienced operations manager with a vast knowledge base of the coffee spectrum.