Enjoy your morning sip with Starbucks exploring the various origins of coffee beans from around the world.
Coffee beans get many of their distinguishing characteristics from their cultivation source. Each of the world’s three coffee-growing regions – Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific – have variances in climate, soil and elevation. As a result, coffee from a single origin exemplifies the best qualities of its region and flavors unique to the exact place it’s grown. In this interactive class, we will delve into the history of coffee taking guests through the birthplace of coffee and evolution over time.
- Lesson by a Starbucks Expert;
- Sip 1-2 Starbucks Coffee Samples;
- Enjoy a Starbucks Food Pairing.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Jodi Pollak is a highly experienced operations manager with a vast knowledge base of the coffee spectrum.