Join Chocolatier Jennifer Rashleigh & Jeff Brown of Delight Chocolate for hand-on fun in the kitchen. An ideal class to treat mom to for Mother’s Day! Learn how to work with a chocolate mold, develop piping skills and understand the art of truffle making. You will even learn how to create a chocolate leaf to adorn your creation.
- DIY Experience & Instructions;
- Learn Chocolate Decorating Techniques;
- All Supplies and Ingredients;
- Take Home Your Chocolate Flower Box;
- Fostering the Creative Process & Self-Expression.
- Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Jennifer Rashleigh is a Chocolatier of 15 years as well as a former restaurant owner. For the past decade Jennifer and her husband Jeff have combined their passion for creating beautiful Chocolates and Ice Cream with a dedication to using only the best Organic and Fair Trade ingredients.