Did you know that January 27th is National Chocolate Cake Day? Celebrate with the Bake Three Fifty crew and explore your inner chef with this hand-on baking and decorating workshop. Jenn Burko, Founder of Bake Three Fifty, will teach you the trade-secrets of mastering the perfect bakery style cupcake through temperature of ingredients, mixing techniques and more. Plus, learn how to make their delicious buttercream chocolate icing and then decorate your very own chocolate cupcake! In fact, she will teach you how to master the art of piping the icing top into a bakery-perfect cupcake to be proud of! And finally, embellish your cupcake with unlimited, decadent toppings…yummy!
- Guidance and instructions by a professional;
- Signature chocolate icing recipe;
- DIY cupcake in tote-box;
- Fun and inspiration;
- Receive an exclusive 20% off your same-day purchase at Bake Three Fifty when you redeem your class registration receipt.
- Hair Tied Back
- Ideal for kids 4+, tweens and teens. Kids under the age of 12 must remain accompanied by an adult.
- Parents/Guardians are not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.
Bake Three Fifty’s founder, Jenn Burko, began as a home baker and custom cake designer before breaking into the exciting world of food trucks. Now with a storefront in Market & Co. and more locations soon to be announced, she is excited to be apart of the unique experience at Kitchen & Co. and share some of her trade secrets. Drawing on her passion and industry experience, guests at her classes will be empowered to indulge in their own unique creations that are sure to be insta-worthy sweets!