Say cheese! Join Chef Jennifer McConnell in this interactive and hands-on cheesemaking class, featuring hand-stretched mozzarella! Learn the principles of cheesemaking, and while the cheese is ripening, you will make a beautiful artisan dough to add the fresh cheese to a rustic grilled flatbread pizza with fresh basil and an EVO dressed arugula salad. Beautiful! Each cheesemaker will go home with a jar of freshly made fromage blanc.
- Guidance & Instructions by Pastry Chef Jennifer McConnell;
- All Ingredients & Supplies;
- Complimentary Jar of Fromage Blanc.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
Jennifer McConnell is a Professional pastry chef, artisan baker and culinary instructor with over 25 years expertise in the industry. This includes amazing experiences at some of Ontario's most charming bakeries, inspirational cooking schools and exquisite food shops. Her company, FreshBaked Consulting, specializes in creative culinary consulting for new and existing food establishments along with offering post secondary and recreational cooking instructions with a focus on local and forward thinking cuisine.